Yup, it is currently 89 degrees in San Diego (it was 93 degrees at the mall, where I was earlier). November 15th, and it's 90 degrees. This is hard for a New England girl to comprehend.
Sweat was pouring down my back as I marched through a tinsel tinged mall, listening to Christmas Carols. Weird.
So when I got home, I had to get things moving, and there is only way to do that: Let's start Eat Christmas Cookies, Season 2! You can check out last year's amazing round-up of cookies from around the world.
So start baking and send me any and all Christmas cookies; truffles and brownies count too. Just no pies or cakes, please. Santa really prefers cookies.
Here's how you can participate:Post about a Christmas cookie from today, November 15th through Sunday, December 21st at midnight PST. I will be posting your recipes as I receive them, so the earlier you send them in, the more likely someone else will see your recipe and try it for Christmas.
Within the post:
- Please link to this page so others can participate.
- CHANGE as of Dec 19th. Please link to the new Round-Up, Part 2 page so people can see the cookies as they are posted here. Part 1 can be found here.
- If you really want to score some points with Santa this year, then you can also put the festive Christmas Cookie Logo below.
Email your entry to foodblogga [at] yahoo [dot] com, and put Christmas Cookies as the subject. In the e-mail please include:
- Your preferred name
- Where you live
- Your blog’s name and URL
- The URL of your entry
- The name of the cookie
- If you know how to re-size pictures, then please send along a 200 X 200 pixel pic of your cookies. If I don't see a re-sized pic attached, then I'll come get it at your blog.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
Questions? Leave them below or Email me.